I am a big believer in routine which I define as discipline. I feel the best way to have a great new day is to start the day before with goals and objectives. Here are 5 things I do every day:
- Get Up – I like to get up early and prep. Much like an athlete before a game – I do all the basic things from; stretch – think – review – plan – organize and prepare for the new day.
- Get Busy – I write on paper my “to do” list in code. It’s something that keeps my mind alert and keeps my thoughts and actions private so I don’t electronically record everything.
- Get to Work – I like to get to my Office before my Staff. Its an extra place of quiet for me to start the things I put in motion in my mind and now implement so I can create a blue print.
- Get Results – I never try to end my day – without completing the items on my list. I purposely force my self to answer to myself so if I said “it would be done” – I’m not leaving till it is done.
- Get Reset – I end the day with cardio to put oxygen into my brain and clear my head to prep for the next day – its important to reset so you can put the past behind you and focus on future.
Share your routine for success in the comments and together we can inspire each other to succeed!
Spread the love