The happiest of Fridays to all of our EarthWater fanatics, old and new! Halloween is right around the corner and is my personal favorite holiday! It brings me immense amounts of joy to share this recipe of the month with y’all in hopes that you can use it to spice up your Halloween parties and celebrations! Impress your friends and relatives with a spooky BLACK punch powered by none other than your favorite EarthWater Mineral Concentrate Packets!
You can use the packets to turn any punch black, though we do not recommend using it with carbonated beverages! Here is an excellent and simple punch recipe that is sure to be a hit at your Halloween bash!
EarthWater Black Halloween Punch
- 40 oz. Red Fruit Punch (We used Hawaiian Red Punch)
- 64 oz. CranApple Juice
- Orange slices and cinnamon sticks (optional)
- 5 EarthWater Mineral Concentrate Packets (amount will vary depending how large of a batch you make. Each Packet is to be mixed with 20 fluid ounces)
- Ice cubes to keep drink cool
- Dry Ice to curate the spooky display (DO NOT LET DRY ICE COME IN CONTACT WITH SKIN, EYES, CLOTHING, OR PUNCH)
- Make sure Dry Ice does NOT touch the beverage
I hope you have enjoyed this special holiday edition of the EarthWater blog and we all wish you and your families a Happy Halloween!
EarthWater Limited is a health and wellness company and manufacturer of mineral infused high-alkaline beverages and liquid concentrate with the proprietary Hydration Molecular Complex (HMC), using 100% natural, proprietary blends of organic fulvic and humic complexes mined from deep within the earth’s surface. Fulvic and humic minerals have rehydrating and detoxifying qualities that can inhibit free radicals and improve absorption of key nutrients. EarthWater products will now be sold globally through the PURE Network Program and online through the Amazon Exclusives Program. To engage with EarthWater online, you are encouraged to “like,” “follow,” and “share” the brand’s social media pages. EarthWater inquiries may be emailed to email@example.com.
SOURCE: EarthWater Limited